Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sorry, you're not a winner

(Thanks to my dear friend 'R' for sharing this story, it's her story)


Jealousy, jealousy.

I know when someone's jealous at me, but I don't tell. I know when someone's trying to put me down, but I keep smiling. I know when someone's trying to steal what I have, but I won't let it happen.

It sucks when you have something new or fresh, but then someone take it from you. It sucks when someone's having a big mouth. And it sucks when someone think that they are the ONLY, the BEST, who could do something you COULD do either, but 'that person' thinks you couldn't do anything. And how satisfied you are when you do BETTER than 'that person', when you prove that you CAN do it either.

It sucks when someone won't do anything to get what 'that person' wants, so 'that person' asks you for it.

It sucks when someone's trying to get beside me, to take what I have. And how glad I am when my friends (finally) know who 'that person' is.

And it feels very good when 'that person' get jealous on you, that means you're the winner.



-I wrote my friend's story, cause I understand her feelings about her shitty friend, who wants to take everything she has. Be patient, R! I'll write my blog later, I need another inspiration, so if you want to share with me, that would be awesome-

exohexoh erica

P.S. I felt sick since Tuesday. The doctor gave me 2 kinds of capsule, I got 6 capsules each day. Non-fat milk+sereal and Garden State dvd sounds like a good combo for this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment