Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Book of Lost Things

I'm not a bookworm. I'm a novelworm.

My favorite genres are fantasy, romance, and thriller.
But romance doesn't always work for me.
I'm more into fantasy. The favorite is Harry Potter, of course. But let me give you 'The Book of Lost Things'. It's John Connolly's.
That is a novel that could make me loving it, after Harry Potter. You'll see fairy tales from different sides, it's very interesting for me. Even though the main character is a twelve years old boy named David, this isn't for kids. But I've read many adults novel, like The Virgins Suicide and Perfume. I bought them cause I want a novel that could make me think, make me interested, yet entertaining. It usually happens in adult novels. They have unbelieveable-yet-great plots, but still make sense.

I really recommend 'The Book of Lost Things' for anyone who loves fairy tales and surprising things.

P.S. homeworks are (still) waiting for me..I better be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment