Tuesday, January 20, 2009

COME OUT COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE...

I love Twilight. But not much as I love Harry Potter! Yeah, you bet. And for the vampires... well I musn't compare Twilight with Harry Potter, cause Harry is a wizard, not a vampire.
So I compare it with Queen of the Damned. (LESTAT!)
Have you seen it? Or have you read the novel? I've seen it but I haven't read it yet. Believe me, I'm trying to find it, but I can't find it here. Shitty. Ok, now let's talk about the movie. I completely agree that the special effects are awful, but I don't mind that. Lots of good movies came with no special effect. So as long as I like the story, it doesn't matter.
The first time I saw this movie, I was soo in love for Lestat. After I saw it, I remember it. I wanna watch it more and more... Oh and I can't let Lestat get out of my head. His figure always stays in my mind. Oh c'mon, he's vampire, he's hot, and yeah, he's a rockstar. What could I ask more? I never thought that a vampire would become a band vocalist... And the most important thing is, he has fangs. Unlike Edward and the Cullens, the vampires in Queen of the Damned are cruel and scary. Yeah, scary yet adorable.
I watched it like three times, and right now I still wanna watch it again.
I think Jesse is so lucky. She became a vampire, with Lestat on her side. Isn't that great? Being immortal with someone you love?

Back to reality, there are no vampires. But how if they DO exist? What's gonna happen to our world? Is it gonna be destroyed? Or maybe... Will it be fulled with the immortals?

''Come out come out, wherever you are.'' -Lestat-

No comments:

Post a Comment