Monday, January 12, 2009

oxford heels, what a bad day

Last Saturday I wore my black Oxford heels, I love it, but it wasn't a good day. My Oxford is new, and I have problems with new shoes. They usually hurt my ankles. And can you imagine, when you're walking with heels and injured ankles? I bet that sucks! I don't mind wearing heels. They make me look taller, yeah that's exactly the reason why I love heels.
Tall people, you don't know what it is like to be short, rite? It sucks, but sometimes I enjoy it.

***

Today was the first day of school after holiday. I have no idea of today, I wasn't in a good mood after all. And it makes me sick. All I wanna do is just sleep, sleep, and sleep.
So I didn't go with my friends... I decided to go home, then yes, sleep. I sleep about 5 hours, and it was raining, I feel like I didn't wanna go outside from my bedcover xp.
so now I'm waiting for Golden Globe, yeah, we have it in our Indonesian channel. I wanna watch it, even tho I've already know the winners...

Tomorrow will be the first busy-day at school. This will be the first time I study in my second semester...

Well, well, well
daily routines...
HERE I COME!

-erica

P.S. sowwy for my worst grammar... at least I've tried, but I'll fix my bad grammar! I'll try for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment