Monday, January 26, 2009

Desolation Row

I'm soo excited!!!
My Chemical Romance has a new song!
Well it's not new, it's Bob Dylan's 'Desolation Row'. Yes, they made a cover song! And the song is going to be the soundtrack of 'The Watchmen'.
I can't wait to hear it!

I've been a huge fan of MCR since 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge'. I know it's a bit late, but I can't find their 1st album HERE, even until this time. But I got their songs.
I fell in love with 'Helena' video, and while all of my friends were adoring Mikey, I was adoring Gerard. LOL. It's very silly cause I knew them when I was 13, in my 1st grade at junior high.
Then I started to love them until this time. I'm so glad I watched their concert! The most satisfied concert I've ever watched! Seriously! And the most expensive, too. But I didn't regret that. They were awesome! And they brought us like 21 songs. But 'The Ghost of You' and 'Disenchanted' weren't there, although they are my favorite songs, too.

And now I'm waiting for their next album. I can't wait for it. Should be in the top of my shop list! And oh, it's late but, I'm happy for Gerard and Lyn-Z! I know they're expecting now! Gee is going to be a Daddy! How sweet!

Great... And my bangs are getting longer now. I haven't cut it yet.

School. School after my long-term hibernate.

No comments:

Post a Comment