Wednesday, January 14, 2009

rain rain go away, come again another day...

I do NOT agree.
I love rain so much. When it rains, I feel so relax, and I'm happy.
Even though it could make me catch a cold, but it's ok.
And even though it causes flood everywhere, I'm still loving it. I don't mean that I don't care about flood. I mean, flood happens not just because of rain, it's human error either.
If I'm not in this condition (yes, I'm still sick), I probably go outside and let the rain pours me...
Well, I'm kidding lol.

***

Honestly I have a dream. I know this is silly, but someday I wanna walk in the rain, sharing my umbrella with someone I love...
In this case, 'someone I love' means BF, but I'm single now, so it won't happen for this time.
Well back to the topic, I still love rain. I'm always waiting for it, every time in my life. I'm serious. Well, not really. Especially when I'm in music festival, or in concerts.
I want rain when I'm sad, or dissapointed.
Cause it always makes me feel much better...


P.S. My kitty is getting fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment