Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sickness and 2012

It's Wednesday, Jan 14 2008. 2.45 PM in Bandung, ID.

Right now I'm laying on my cold bed. I didn't go to school today, cause I'm sick.
I hate this, but I can't do anything except laying on my bed (and eating). I miss my school, and my friends.
There's a time when I hate school, and don't wanna go there. But now, I miss it...
My forehead is warm, but I'm freezing. Trust me, I'm wearing my socks.

***

I've been thinking about 2012. If you type '2012' in Google, you'll find doomsday (I don't know how to spell it).
Someone's saying, 21-12-2008 will be the end of our world. But some others said, there will be a disaster. I don't wanna discuss it here, cause I think it's just about our opinion. It's our choice to believe it or not.
I personally have no clue about this. I mean, everyone's gonna die, and there's no doubt about it. It's our faith. Only we don't know when will it happen to us. It is God's secret.
So I think, all we could do is just doing good and meaningful things in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment