Thursday, January 15, 2009

PHOTOSHOOT AND MY BROKEN THING

I'm having new ideas for my next photoshoot.
well it's not a real photoshoot at all. it's just the way I express myself. mostly explaining what I'm wearing.
i did it ALL ALONE.
and my next photoshoot will be Androgyny Shoot.
yes, ANDROGYNY. masculine. those boy stuff!
fyi, i never dressed like that before! i'm just too scared to be masculine. although my fashion icons wear it.
but hey, this is 2009! it's always great to try something new (new for me).
so I'm gonna prepare it ASAP. i will shop some stuffs, and it would be awesome, every girls love to shop, right?


instead of it, unfortunately my Macbook is broken! it kills me! it's broken cause my cd won't go out of it. shitty.
and now i miss my mac...
aah it's been a bad day for me! cause i'm sick (since yesterday), i catch a cold (it makes me more sick), and my mac is broken.

hopefully tomorrow my mac is repaired, so i can take it from the store and take it home...
i might be shopping at this weekend, but i don't know. i'm busy with school so i don't have enough time for it.

P.S. I prefer vanilla than chocolate ice cream! yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment