Monday, January 19, 2009

fuchsia is my favorite color, fashion designer is my dream job

Okay, fuchsia will always be my favorite color..
fuchsia is the mix of pink and purple, and i love love it.
so i wanna decorate my bedroom.
i fall in love with pink-purple-orange flower pattern wallpaper, but i haven't buy it yet. and i'll put it on just one side of my walls... the other sides will be full with paints, fuchsia paints.
it's a bit dark tho, but it will match with my personality.

talking about personality, i've taken a quiz about fashion obsession. it's 'Which fashion profession are you? Designer, Stylist, or Photographer?'
and my result is...
DESIGNER

ahh i'm so glad i got this result, but i can't sew, and i can't draw designs for clothes..well at least i haven't try it yet. yeah you'll never know before you try.
i DO want to work in fashion industry. it's my obsession and my dream.
i'll try to sew later, then making my own clothes, jewelry, etc.
i know it's fun. having ideas of those stuff in my mind is already fun! i'm soo excited.
and i'm wondering..sometimes i'll wear my clothes (with my own design)... that would be awesome for me. i'd be so satisfied.

I will work hard for my dreams.
pray for me, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Erica, ni puddink (Ayufreak)
    Wah, si Erica maw jadi designer yah.
    Smoga cita2mu tercapai nak~ :P~~
    Btw, your English is very good! I'm so jealous~ xD~~~
    Eh, wa jadi follower blog lo yuphz. :P

    ReplyDelete