Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun means exhausted

Today we had 'Edu Fair' at school. I (still) haven't decided where I want to go for college yet. My point is, I want to study Fashion. Whether it's Fashion Retail Design or just Fashion Design. I think that would be cool if I study what I love. I had some options, tho. But I probably go abroad. I really want to. I only have one year left to think about it.

Today me and my friends were going to cinema. We watched 'Pintu Terlarang'. I personally love it. A movie that could make me think during the whole movie. It's a bit psycho but pretty classy. I recommend you to watch it.

Now I've just finished my homework...and I should practice story telling. Tomorrow we should do the 'Story Telling Test' at English class. I'll do The Princess and The Pea...wish me luck!

Now playing:
Saturdays - Cut Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment