Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sour cherries are better

I love sour foods and drinks



it's 1.28 am


today my mom went home with some fruits. she bought strawberries and cherries. but not the red cherries, they're not black, but almost. so they're more like dark purple.. or plum.
when it comes to fruits.. I don't like the sweet ones. the sours are better.
I don't know... they feel good on my mouth. but when you eat lots of them, then you'll get stomachache.





oh well, I haven't sleep yet. I have so much thoughts in my head, makes me awake all night.
plus, my internet connection will be 'normal' at midnight. tomorrow I'm having a science test. too bad, I don't even understand what the teacher said. it's not my fault, my teacher couldn't teach well. ask my whole class then you'll get the same answer. or even, ask the whole teacher at my school.

I'm a little bit stressed right now. thinking about my marks, and the other things.. it seems like my head's gonna blow up. ahah, too much.

by the way, I was fitting my new skirts today (they were my aunt's, but now they're mine). one of them (the jeans) don't fit. I'm too skinny and short for it. I'm so disappointed cause I love that skirt.

I always love milk. but of course I love the sweet ones (not the sour). I think I'm gonna make a cup of hot vanilla milk right now. it's pretty cold here, tho.


p.s. I'm eating strawberry with melted chocolate! yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment