Monday, March 9, 2009

RETURN TO THE PLACE WHERE WE FIRST MET

hello!! it's been forever! lol I got so many things to do lately, so I didn't have much more time to update my own blog.
well, last Saturday my mom and I went to the movies. and on Sunday I stayed at home, I wanna go with my friends, but the rain stopped us. and yesterday I had lunch with my grandma.
at Saturday night I discovered Youtube to find out what I want. do you know Inuyasha? I'm not a big fan of Japanese anime, but that one is my favorite. and I was searching for my favorite episode (which is, the saddest episode). I didn't find anything, cause I didn't know the title. but then I was googling again, and I finally found it, yay! the title is "Return To The Place Where We First Met". that one is about Kagome's broken heart. and it's so sad... I was crying hard. and when I read the comic, I felt the same way too. ahh... you may call me a Drama Queen but I'm not. I'm such a melancholy person, tho. I love those dramas, those tears I dropped, bla bla bla. that's why I love ballads. yes, sad songs are the bests! sad songs, depressed songs... nice. so I hope you understand why I love Ayumi Hamasaki... she's the Queen of Ballads.

enough crying, I'm willing to watch Bring Me The Horizon concert! well honestly, I'm not a big fan. the only song I love is just "Pray For Plagues'. and I won't be able to sing with Oli. yes... Oli is the main reason why I wanna watch them. but that doesn't mean I don't like the band! but yes, Oli.



I'm on twitter, by the way! haven't update much, but I'm always trying to update it daily. follow me? twitter.com/ayeayerica

right now I'm watching Audrey Kitching's "Your Questions Answered" video on Buzznet. aaah I love her!
talking about Audrey Kitching, I love her and I love her ex too. lol.

what do you think about this? I'm 100% agree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment