Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Don't you ever dream of some place better, when the light shines brighter?

it's 11 pm here, in Bandung, ID.

I should sleep now... but I'm not sleepy yet.
I'm an insomniac person. I wanna sleep but I can't. my eyes won't go down. next week means mid test.
damn. how could it be so fast? I feel like just yesterday I went to 11th grade. and few months later I'll be on 12th grade. so fast and surprising. never expected that my life would filled with those laughters... I felt lonely, felt like my life has already over, broken, no one can fix it. but look at me now.
I'm alive.

now I'm living my life just as it should be. doing what I want. no one can hold me.
I don't wanna learn anything except fashion. cause I don't find anything else that I could enjoy. only fashion. or maybe music, but I prefer fashion.
I love making stuffs, although I'm not a crafty person.
as time goes by, I realized what I wanna do. I wanna work in fashion world.
I believe I will enjoy what I love.

to be honest, I'm not a straight As student, but I'm not brainless.





The Exit - Forgive Durden featuring Brendon Urie

No comments:

Post a Comment