Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My life filled with dramas and déja vu

I'm not a drama queen.
but I can be so mellow If I want to.

I had journals. most of them filled with boys, boys, and boys. oh c'mon I had my first journal since I was in elementary school! I was just a silly and innocent little girl.

when I'm sad, I couldn't cry. so what I did, then? oh, I listen to CAROLS by Ayumi Hamasaki, it's that easy. when I'm listening to it, I cry. easy, huh?

but I know that crying won't make it clear. yes, I'm still crying, but only just. the next day I'll be as good as usual. dang!

have you ever got Déja Vu? I had it several times. when I had it, I always can't remember when I had the same story before. awkward. but it feels good.

hmm. since I was a broken hearted girl, I become stronger. now I express my feelings through EVERYTHING. honey, inspirations come from everywhere and everytime.

when I'm listening to a song, I'm always wondering what would the video look like. it's true. sometimes, I feel like I'm in the song, then I dressed, matching with the concept I made for the video. it's weirdo but I enjoy it so much. oh, and I'm thinking about the places, too! it became my hobby since I had a walkman. yes, walkman! I had it when I was 11. and now it's broken, but replaced with my iPod.

there's so many things about me that you would call Strange, Awkward, Weird, or whatever. but you don't know it, don't you? I'd like to make myself mysterious. full of secrets.

when something has lots of secret, it gets more interesting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment