Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do you...?

HAVE A DIARY?
yes, it's the best place to talk about everything I want

CRY DURING A MOVIE?
oh yeah

LIKE MILEY CYRUS?
I don't give a shit, but nay.

LIKE JONAS BROTHERS?
haha, I'm tired when I found out that they were on every magazine I bought

LIKE TWILIGHT?
I used to. Before everybody at my school knew it *no offense*

LOVE TO HEAR EMO MUSIC?
I don't care about the genre..as long as it sounds great for me, then yes

HAVE ANY TOP BRANDED ITEM?
ha, does my Funny by Moschino perfume count?

WEAR MAC OR WINDOWS?
Mac, for sure

LOVE BARBIE?
Hell yeah...

THINK THAT PEOPLE WITH UNUSUAL HAIR COLORS ARE WEIRD?
Noo...they're free to express their creativity! Yes, I call them creative.

WANT TO DYE YOUR HAIR?
I do

WEAR CONTACT LENSES?
Naayy... never

LOVE HARRY POTTER?
Much more than twilight!

READ PEREZHILTON.COM ?
Oh hha, yes I do! *sigh*

EVER CHEATED ON TEST?
Uh, don't ask.

LOVE SCHOOL?
I don't hate it, but I don't love it either

WANT TO GO TO DRACULA'S CASTLE?
omg..what kind of question is this? lol but I'd love to

No comments:

Post a Comment