Saturday, February 14, 2009

back again, Valentine's Day doesnt mean anything for me

hiya
I've been gone for more than a week...sorry.

well today is Valentine. but I don't care. cause I'm single, and I just think that if I want to express my love, I can do it everytime I want. So, for me, Valentine means nothing.
oh and my school had an event, a charity event. it was cool, tho. but I went to watch my school basketball team during the event.
the game was great, yet a little dissapointing.
how can I be more dissapointed when my school team didn't win? oh please, they only lose 1 point. and ironically, the other team got the point at the last 2 seconds. so when the ball got into the ring, the game is over. duh!
okay we cried alot. the team. the supporters. I mean, it's just too hurt for us. we were so POSSIBLE to WIN. but at least, they fought bravely.

let's split the topic.

I've done a photoshoot on last Tuesday. it was great. I'll upload it asap.
right now I'm watching True Blood. and I love it. this is my favorite after Queen of the Damned. but way more than Twilight *sorry, twilighters*
well the vampires MUST have fangs, cruel, yet charming at the same time. it's what vampires should be. agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment